You have no items in your shopping cart.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Placing your Order
- Shipping and Returns
- Warranty, Repairs, and Cloud Care
- Additional Topics
- Sound Absorption, NRC Rating
Placing your Order
How do I know my order was a success?
- If you were able to submit your order successfully you will be taken to your order confirmation screen complete with all the details of your purchase.
- You will also receive an order confirmation email to the email address you provided.
I don't recall seeing an Order Confirmation Page
- Call Customer Service and we will take a look.
- We will make sure all is right by you!
I did not receive a confirmation email.
- Make sure you check your Junk or Spam Folder.
- If you still cannot locate a confirmation message please check that an accurate email address was entered.
- Visit Account Dashboard Page to confirm.
- Still Stuck? Contact Customer Service and we will help you track it down.
- Unfortunately no. Once your order has been placed we are not able to change it. What we can do is to try to cancel your order so you can place a new one with updated preferences. Please Contact Us as soon as possible if you wish to cancel your order. All the clouds are made-to-order and production begins right away! We work hard to produce and ship your order quickly. This provides a very short window of opportunity to cancel orders.
- For orders shipping within the United States: Local sales tax is assessed for orders shipped to addresses in the United States.
- Free UPS ground shipment is offered with every purchase. We will only charge extra if expedited shipping option is selected.
- You should have received a Shipment Confirmation email once your Cloud has successfully left our warehouse. Cannot find the email? No problem, you can also track your order status here. If you cannot locate your order number please contact Customer Service and we will help you track it down.
- Please allow 2 weeks of production time after your order has been submitted. Want to know your tracking number or if your order shipped? You will receive a shipment confirmation email once your order successfully ships complete. You can view your orders status at any time at your Account Dashboard Page.
- Returns are allowed as long as the product was not custom and was ordered within 30 days. A restocking fee of 30% will apply. Just follow the instructions of the Return Policy here.
- Possibly. Every cloud is made to order therefore production begins as soon as you complete your online order. We will not be able to cancel your order if your request does not make it to the warehouse or factory before your order is processed for shipping.
- Production time for each cloud is up to 2 weeks. Your order will ship out soon as production is complete and be delivered on time from the ship date.
- We are unable to offer an exchange service at this time. Should you wish to exchange your cloud, simply return the original one for a refund, less the 30% restocking fee. You may purchase the replacement at your convenience, before or after you receive your refund.
- If your order is damaged, incorrect, or missing an item, please Contact Us. Expedite resolution by providing all of your order information, as well as the item that was shipped in error or was missing from your order. We will process a replacement shipment and provide return instructions if applicable as soon as possible. If your cloud arrived defective, but purchased from another retailer, please reach out to the retailer who sold you the cloud for replacement options..
- We currently offer replacement parts for assembly and the mounting hardware.
- Your best bet is to sign up for our email list so we can send you info about special offers and new products! Sign up here.
- Of all six cloud products available our Cumulus cloud has an NRC rating of .44 for sound absorption. A sample was tested in accordance with the American Society for Testing and Materials, a method that measures the sound absorption by analyzing the decay rate of sound in a reverberation room. Due to the nature of the freeform shape, our other cloud models are not NRC rated. The Stratus and Cirrus are available using the same sound dampening materials, and thus should compare similarly to our cumulus model.
Can I change my order?
Will I get charged sales tax?
Shipping and Returns
Can I get free shipping?
Where's my cloud?
When will my cloud order ship?
Am I able to return my cloud order?
Can I cancel my order?
I ordered my cloud with expedited shipping, why don’t I have it yet?
Can I exchange my cloud for a different one?
Warranty, Repairs and Cloud Care
My cloud is broken or damaged. What are my options?
Do you have replacement parts?
How can I get a promo code or discount coupon?
Sound Absorption and NRC rating
Are your clouds NRC rated?
Absorption Coefficients -- Sabins/m.2-- One-Third Octave Band Center Frequency, Hz
|**Our Cumulus cloud has an NRC rating of .44 for sound absorption. A sample was tested in accordance with the American Society for Testing and Materials, a method that measures the sound absorption by analyzing the decay rate of sound in a reverberation room.|
|Sound Absorption Hz per ASTM Designation E795-16|
|**Absorption Rating applicable only to Clouds with Acoustical Element|